Microsoft Dynamics SL for the Construction Industry
General contractors and residential homebuilders face many challenges in providing timely, quality service to clients profitably and within the scope of their contracts. Effectively managing job schedules, job site materials, cash flow, profit margins, and labor requires constant attention and informed decision-making.
Microsoft Dynamics SL provides project management, job costing, materials management, service call entry, receiving, billing, and sales solutions—all integrated with your financial systems. This allows you to manage complex job sites while lowering costs, reducing project delays, and improving customer service.
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics SL can help streamline construction processes
- Make quick and accurate bids.
- Access real-time information at any time.
- Respond to customer requests.
- Effectively manage teams.
- Boost productivity.
- Lower operating costs.
- Share centralized information between architecture and engineering professionals, subcontractors, and project owners.
- Provide around-the-clock Web access to key project information.
- Integrate project management costs with your accounting software.
- Improve your bottom line.
- Simplify timely analysis and project accountability.
Analysis and business intelligence
- Assess performance.
- Compare budgets against expenditures.
- Make informed business decisions.
- Efficiently bill time and material contracts.
- Take control of your labor, project, and travel-related expenses.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Maintain historical customer information.
Integration with familiar software
- Use seamlessly with other Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office system.
- Maximize the return on your IT investment.
- Minimize implementation time.